Below is a list of select publications.
Please see my CV for a complete list of my publications.
- S. Canzar and M. El-Kebir. A mathematical programming approach to marker-assisted gene pyramiding. In Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics (WABI 2011), pages 26–38, Sep. 2011.
- S. Canzar, M. El-Kebir, R. Pool, K. Elbassioni, A. K. Malde, A. E. Mark, D. P. Geerke, L. Stougie, and G. W. Klau. Charge Group Partitioning in Biomolecular Simulation. RECOMB 2012/Journal of Computational Biology, 20(3):188–198, Mar. 2013.
- M. El-Kebir, J. Heringa, and G. W. Klau. Natalie 2.0: Sparse global network alignment as a special case of quadratic assignment. Algorithms, 8(4):1035, 2015.
- M. El-Kebir, L. Oesper, H. Acheson-Field, and B. J. Raphael. Reconstruction of clonal trees and tumor composition from multi-sample sequencing data. ISMB 2015/Bioinformatics, 31(12):i62–i70, June 2015.
- M. El-Kebir, B. J. Raphael, R. Shamir, R. Sharan, S. Zaccaria, M. Zehavi, and R. Zeira. Copy-Number Evolution Problems: Complexity and Algorithms. In Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics (WABI 2016), pages 137–149. Aug. 2016.
- M. El-Kebir, G. Satas, L. Oesper, and B. J. Raphael. Inferring the Mutational History of a Tumor Using Multi-state Perfect Phylogeny Mixtures. RECOMB 2016/Cell Systems, 3(1):43–53, July 2016.
- M. El-Kebir, G. Satas, and B. J. Raphael. Inferring migration histories for metastatic cancers. Submitted to 21st Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB 2017).
- S. Zaccaria, M. El-Kebir, G. W. Klau, and B. J. Raphael. The copy-number tree mixture deconvolution problem and applications to multi-sample bulk sequencing tumor data. Submitted to 21st Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB 2017).